Great Plant Website

1. Isabella Fishlore VIP Member

I think this website is great. The plants are cheap and, as I read, they're high quality too (read the section "About Us"). Some plants are more expensive but that's understandable taking into account their size and difficulty to grow. But overall I think this website is great. They're located in MA. They even have plant assortments for various tank sizes - they send everything ready for you. I think I might order some anubias, java ferns, and java mosses there - they're all low light and cheap on this website:

http://www.aquariumgarden.com/index.php

2. Isabella Fishlore VIP Member

Look at what they say on this website:

" We guarantee that you will receive your aquarium plants in good condition. If there is ever a problem please contact us - we will ask you to return the damaged items. Your plants will be replaced immediately and also we will put in some free plants to compensate you for your troubles. "

This sounds good enough for me !!!

3. Gunnie Well Known Member Member

I have never ordered anything from them, but I have read others posts who have had a good experience. Thanks for sharing! :)

4. Isabella Fishlore VIP Member

No problemo Gunnie, :)

Actually it's very good that you know of others who have successfully ordered from this website - sort of gives me a proof that the website really is reliable and that what they wrote on their website isn't just some fabricated story to make them look better, lol. Thanks.