Great place to buy heaters

Discussion in 'Heaters' started by ldbrown3138, Mar 18, 2010.

1. ldbrown3138Valued MemberMember

I see a lot of comments on the forum about the price of heaters, what heater is the best, etc. I now buy my heaters at Ken's Fish. He has great prices and a good selection. I recently bought 5 150 watt heaters for about $13.00 each (including shipping). I can't complain about the heaters I received, they are well made, they are maintaining constant temps and best of all - they were cheap to buy. Here's the link.

2. MartinismommyFishlore VIPMember

Is it offering free shipping or is the shipping an additional charge?

3. LyndaBFishlore LegendMember

I just bought my cichlid stones from him. Roughly $20 off the price of other sellers and delivered to my door in 1 business day.

Haven't had the opportunity to purchase other stuff from him, but I'll definitely go to him first for my next purchase.

Glad you had a good experience. :happy0064:

4. ldbrown3138Valued MemberMember

The shipping is not free but is reasonable. The shipping added a couple dollars to the cost of each heater. I just remember I had a $10 discount coupon so it lowered my unit cost. Still a better price than PetSmart or most other places. Ken also has some great foods.

5. ccb04Well Known MemberMember

I like Ken's. He's got good prices on pretty much everything.

I've read some good things about the Guardian heaters and have considered them myself. The only thing I don't like is that the the temp isn't adjustable (pre-set to 76 degrees).