Great place to buy heaters

ldbrown3138

Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
I see a lot of comments on the forum about the price of heaters, what heater is the best, etc. I now buy my heaters at Ken's Fish. He has great prices and a good selection. I recently bought 5 150 watt heaters for about $13.00 each (including shipping). I can't complain about the heaters I received, they are well made, they are maintaining constant temps and best of all - they were cheap to buy. Here's the link.

LyndaB

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
I just bought my cichlid stones from him. Roughly $20 off the price of other sellers and delivered to my door in 1 business day.

Haven't had the opportunity to purchase other stuff from him, but I'll definitely go to him first for my next purchase.

Glad you had a good experience.

OP
ldbrown3138

ldbrown3138

Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
The shipping is not free but is reasonable. The shipping added a couple dollars to the cost of each heater. I just remember I had a $10 discount coupon so it lowered my unit cost. Still a better price than PetSmart or most other places. Ken also has some great foods.

ccb04

Well Known
Reaction score
Experience
5 years
I like Ken's. He's got good prices on pretty much everything.

I've read some good things about the Guardian heaters and have considered them myself. The only thing I don't like is that the the temp isn't adjustable (pre-set to 76 degrees).

New Threads