Great place to buy heaters

Discussion in 'Heaters' started by ldbrown3138, Mar 18, 2010.

1. ldbrown3138

ldbrown3138 Valued Member Member

I see a lot of comments on the forum about the price of heaters, what heater is the best, etc. I now buy my heaters at Ken's Fish. He has great prices and a good selection. I recently bought 5 150 watt heaters for about $13.00 each (including shipping). I can't complain about the heaters I received, they are well made, they are maintaining constant temps and best of all - they were cheap to buy. Here's the link.

2. Martinismommy

Martinismommy Fishlore VIP Member

Is it offering free shipping or is the shipping an additional charge?

3. LyndaB

LyndaB Fishlore Legend Member

I just bought my cichlid stones from him. Roughly $20 off the price of other sellers and delivered to my door in 1 business day.

Haven't had the opportunity to purchase other stuff from him, but I'll definitely go to him first for my next purchase.

Glad you had a good experience. :happy0064:

4. OP
    OP
    ldbrown3138

ldbrown3138 Valued Member Member

The shipping is not free but is reasonable. The shipping added a couple dollars to the cost of each heater. I just remember I had a $10 discount coupon so it lowered my unit cost. Still a better price than PetSmart or most other places. Ken also has some great foods.

5. ccb04

ccb04 Well Known Member Member

I like Ken's. He's got good prices on pretty much everything.

I've read some good things about the Guardian heaters and have considered them myself. The only thing I don't like is that the the temp isn't adjustable (pre-set to 76 degrees).

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice