Great News!

AnglerLuke

Reaction score
Experience
Just started
My 75 gallon tank should be fully cycled by the time I get home from work tomorrow! Also, I was able to order 4 more green silver dollar fish to hang out with my buddy!!!!! Strangely I feel as though no grown man should be this excited about fish and a tank, but I don't care what the rest of the world thinks! Pics to come tomorrow. Ofcourse the green silver dollars (juvenile) will stay in the 20 gallon tank for a few weeks before I introduce them to the big tank!

Luke

AnglerLuke

Reaction score
Experience
Just started
Well, due to an unforeseen ich outbreak with 2 of my fish, I was forced to do an emergency tank swap for the healthy fish. I did not want to subject them to a third ich treatment unnecessarily. I tried to match the water quality down to even the nitrate level with the old tank. I left behind My green silver dollar, Green severum, and clown pleco (newest edition to the group at almost two weeks ago to be treated for Ich. the other fish have never shown signs of ich, and I just couldn't bare to subject them to another treatment. Also on par with my luck, my order of green silver dollars got cancelled, because my order went through just after the last seven they had were sold.... GRRR. but here are some pictures of the other guys, naturally they are hiding a bit. Hopefully I made the right decision..only time will tell.
ouch 015.jpg
ouch 015.jpg

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom