Great Job Aqua Huna

Cole23

Reaction score
I just wanted to share my experience with ordering from Aqua Huna. There are no good fish stores near me, and some of you all recommended ordering online from Aqua Huna. So once my tank finished it’s fishless cycle I took a shot. I have had 2 orders come in from them, and everything was perfect. I ordered male guppies, amano shrimp, blue velvet shrimp, and mystery snails. I did not have one dead on arrival, also have not had any die since I added them to my tank. Everything arrived full of color, healthy, and super active. I could not be happier. The only problem I had was they accidentally sent me 1 pregnant female in my male only guppy pack, so she had fry, and I’m working on keeping the fry alive now. Not ideal since I didn’t want to deal with fry, but not a huge problem. Also Aqua Huna has super reasonable prices, and $12 flat rate shipping. So if you are a beginner like myself, and don’t want to spend a ton of money on fish and shipping right at the beginning, then check out Aqua Huna. I’m super happy with everything I received. Thanks to everyone that recommended them!!

SanDiegoRedneck

Well Known
Reaction score
Cole23 said:
I just wanted to share my experience with ordering from Aqua Huna. There are no good fish stores near me, and some of you all recommended ordering online from Aqua Huna. So once my tank finished it’s fishless cycle I took a shot. I have had 2 orders come in from them, and everything was perfect. I ordered male guppies, amano shrimp, blue velvet shrimp, and mystery snails. I did not have one dead on arrival, also have not had any die since I added them to my tank. Everything arrived full of color, healthy, and super active. I could not be happier. The only problem I had was they accidentally sent me 1 pregnant female in my male only guppy pack, so she had fry, and I’m working on keeping the fry alive now. Not ideal since I didn’t want to deal with fry, but not a huge problem. Also Aqua Huna has super reasonable prices, and $12 flat rate shipping. So if you are a beginner like myself, and don’t want to spend a ton of money on fish and shipping right at the beginning, then check out Aqua Huna. I’m super happy with everything I received. Thanks to everyone that recommended them!!
I have emerald jade shrimp coming from them tomorrow. I'm hoping that are good quality

OP
C

Cole23

Reaction score
SanDiegoRedneck said:
I have emerald jade shrimp coming from them tomorrow. I'm hoping that are good quality
I’m sure they will be! I ordered an 8 pack of blue velvet shrimp from them, they’re very small maybe around 1/4 of an inch, but they arrived super colorful, healthy, and active. They are all doing very well in my tank now, hope you have the same experience!

New Threads

Follow FishLore!

FishLore on Social Media

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Aquarium Photo Contests

Aquarium Calculator

Top Bottom