Great Betta Video

Platylover

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
That was a nice video, thanks for sharing! Lot's of pretty bettas int here for certain, several looked pretty similar to me or my friend's previous bettas. Particularly the white gold, reminded me so much of my beautiful Pikachu (he was cuter than the one in the video...), to bad me and splendens can't seem to get along.

It was humorous to me how much the narrator liked the orange betta! I do see the appeal, but not my personal favorite coloration lol.

CaptAnnDaniel said:
How could ypu possibly pick a winner? They are all so gorgeous
It certainly could be a difficult challenge, Captann. But, they have some guidelines they go by and they are pretty thorough. I've attached a link to the guidelines they use (you have to hit the hammer on the site to actually get the list)
Standards

CaptAnnDuchow

Well Known
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
Platylover said:
That was a nice video, thanks for sharing! Lot's of pretty bettas int here for certain, several looked pretty similar to me or my friend's previous bettas. Particularly the white gold, reminded me so much of my beautiful Pikachu (he was cuter than the one in the video...), to bad me and splendens can't seem to get along.

It was humorous to me how much the narrator liked the orange betta! I do see the appeal, but not my personal favorite coloration lol.

It certainly could be a difficult challenge, Captann. But, they have some guidelines they go by and they are pretty thorough. I've attached a link to the guidelines they use (you have to hit the hammer on the site to actually get the list)
Standards
The black fancy tail was my favortie!!

Platylover

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
CaptAnnDaniel said:
The black fancy tail was my favortie!!
Yeah, he was beautiful! I'm not certain who exactly was my favorite, but I liked the one at 1:12 and 1:34.

The level that these competitor bettas is so much higher than any pet store betta you can get. They are just bred to be stunning with every part of them. Not that petsores bettas aren't bad, but they typically can't compete looks wise!

New Threads