Great Aquarium Photos

Discussion in 'Our Other Interests' started by Brizburk, Mar 14, 2019.

1. BrizburkWell Known MemberMember

I see so many amazing photos of aquariums. I try and get photos and they are blurry and have reflections in the glass of me or items around the tank.

How do you get great photos? What equipment do you use?

Show off your best photos and your cameras

2. RonniethewitchValued MemberMember

Im following this because I have the same problem! :) I have been told that if you take a video you can then snapshot from the video and its clearer but I am techno-useless and have yet to figure out how to do it. need a tutorial maybe?

3. Suzanne2Valued MemberMember

Take the photo at night with no lights on in the room that way only the light inside the tank will be on and you won't get reflections.
    Also wash the outside of the tank with a little vinegar and water to remove any water spots for really crystal clear shots. I always forget to do this and then kick myself when a great closeup is ruined by a water spot!!! Like this one..:facepalm:
    P2130152.JPG

4. BrizburkWell Known MemberMember

What phone do you have?

5. Dawn MicheleWell Known MemberMember

Here's a picture of my JD Rocky used with a Sony.
    DSC04436.JPG

6. BrizburkWell Known MemberMember

Holy he's pretty. What in the world do you feed him? Dog food? Lol he looks huge!

7. Dawn MicheleWell Known MemberMember

Thank you. That's Rocky my JD!!! He's about 9 inches. I feed him Hikari & Bloodworms.

8. Dawn MicheleWell Known MemberMember

If you think Rocky is big. Say hello to my Oscar Big Boy!!! I used the Sony Handy Cam.

9. RonniethewitchValued MemberMember

BlackberryQ10 lol

10. BrizburkWell Known MemberMember

Holy schmoly!!! You must feed him rats hes like 100 pounds!!! Lol joking. He's beautiful! Looks like he's removed a filter intake hahaha

11. BrizburkWell Known MemberMember

Oh yikes im not sure with that one. With mine i pause the video then scroll forward or back to a specific section of video, i take a screenshot and that's that.

I dont know the technical terms however. Maybe yours is similar?

12. fish 321Well Known MemberMember

13. Dawn MicheleWell Known MemberMember

Thank you!!! I feed him cheeseburger's!!! LOL!!!! He LOVES to remove the intake and play with it!!! LOL!!!

14. BrizburkWell Known MemberMember

Does he like cheddar or swiss?

15. fish 321Well Known MemberMember

I'm pretty sure he also likes bacon on his burgers.