Grayson the Betta plays pokemon

1. r

renthus Well Known Member Member

2. WolfaraRose

WolfaraRose Valued Member Member

Haha! that is awesome!

3. b

bowen747x Valued Member Member

the video didn't load for me but I was able to see a pic of how its setup... if your just going to have "game actions" linked to the location of the fish within the tank, I would think there would be a better game to play like any platformer rather then an rpg

4. Anon

Anon Valued Member Member

I don't mean to be the negative one here but the tank seems way too small IMO. Unless its just really wide but I doubt it. The idea itself is awesome though.

5. OP
    OP
    r

renthus Well Known Member Member

The problem with a platformer is that it often requires two simultaneous actions, like jump + move. The reason for this particular RPG is probably because twitch is obsessed with pokemon this year. I assume some of you have heard of the whole Twitch Plays Pokemon thing?

And yes, I do think the tank is too small, but it looks like it's probably a gallon or two, and it has a heater and that's more than I've come to expect from the world.

6. b

bowen747x Valued Member Member

I was trying to think of a game that would work, maybe pitfall? or some type of driving game? or a redesign of tetris or something similar might work lol :p I reloaded the video and it just shows the game character standing in a field barely moving.

is there a turn based fighting game? the worms games would be hilarious if it didn't require aiming!!

7. 5thgradeguppyraiser

5thgradeguppyraiser Well Known Member Member

Very intellegent fish!

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Fish Lore Aquarium Fish Forum mobile app