Grayson the Betta plays pokemon

Discussion in 'Funny Stuff' started by renthus, Aug 9, 2014.

1. r

renthus Well Known Member Member

Apparently, this is a thing now.

2. WolfaraRose

WolfaraRose Valued Member Member

Haha! that is awesome!

3. b

bowen747x Valued Member Member

the video didn't load for me but I was able to see a pic of how its setup... if your just going to have "game actions" linked to the location of the fish within the tank, I would think there would be a better game to play like any platformer rather then an rpg

4. Anon

Anon Valued Member Member

I don't mean to be the negative one here but the tank seems way too small IMO. Unless its just really wide but I doubt it. The idea itself is awesome though.

5. OP
    OP
    r

renthus Well Known Member Member

The problem with a platformer is that it often requires two simultaneous actions, like jump + move. The reason for this particular RPG is probably because twitch is obsessed with pokemon this year. I assume some of you have heard of the whole Twitch Plays Pokemon thing?

And yes, I do think the tank is too small, but it looks like it's probably a gallon or two, and it has a heater and that's more than I've come to expect from the world.

6. b

bowen747x Valued Member Member

I was trying to think of a game that would work, maybe pitfall? or some type of driving game? or a redesign of tetris or something similar might work lol :p I reloaded the video and it just shows the game character standing in a field barely moving.

is there a turn based fighting game? the worms games would be hilarious if it didn't require aiming!!

7. 5thgradeguppyraiser

5thgradeguppyraiser Well Known Member Member

Very intellegent fish!

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Fish Lore Aquarium Fish Forum mobile app

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice