Gourami Or Angelfish Eggs?

Joseph28

Reaction score
Hey everyone, yesterday I was surprised to find that while I wasn’t home, one fish laid eggs... I’m not sure if Gouramis even lay eggs but what does it seem like? I have 2 angelfish and 2 Gouramis and I know that angelfish do lay eggs but i’m not so sure... It seems kind of like a bubble nest but that’s due to my bubblers and my filter, if anyone can tell please let me know what they are

Attachments

DoubleDutch

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Gouramis make a bubblebest, Angels don't.
So IF these are a start of a bubblenest (looks like it) the gouramis are the owner.
Could be cause there are no floatingplants aso it is impossible to build a proper one.

OP
Joseph28

Joseph28

Reaction score
DoubleDutch said:
Gouramis make a bubblebest, Angels don't.
So IF these are a start of a bubblenest (looks like it) the gouramis are the owner.
Could be cause there are no floatingplants aso it is impossible to build a proper one.
Okay got you, it’s a toss up at this moment tbh, i’m still not sure if my gouramI are male or female sadly, would you be able to tell?

Attachments

Mike406

Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
Joseph28 said:
Hey everyone, yesterday I was surprised to find that while I wasn’t home, one fish laid eggs... I’m not sure if Gouramis even lay eggs but what does it seem like? I have 2 angelfish and 2 Gouramis and I know that angelfish do lay eggs but i’m not so sure... It seems kind of like a bubble nest but that’s due to my bubblers and my filter, if anyone can tell please let me know what they are
possibly a bubblenest being built by your gouramis Angel fish will lay eggs on flst surfaces ex. tank glass slate rock siphon tubes on filters

New Threads