Gourami 911

kbbartel93

Reaction score
Experience
Just started
So I was treating our 45 gallon for ich and some kind of what I assume was a fungal issue because I was using kordon rapid cure, which is supposed to work on parasite and bacterial issues. I started using pimafix for the fungal issue. We had 2 dwarf gourami. One died. The second one is still alive but he hangs out at the surface of the water now and doesn't eat much if at all. He's been like this for 3 days now. Do either of these medications kill gourami? Neither says it's not safe for them. Help, can I save him or is he a goner?

kbbartel93

Reaction score
Experience
Just started
These are the best pics I can get of him. Idk if he is slowly suffocating or what...I've been watching him for a while now and it doesn't seem like he uses his gills, he pops his mouth open at the surface
1525662217733.jpg
1525662249697.jpg

kbbartel93

Reaction score
Experience
Just started
Anyone? Any ideas? He was dead when my kids and I got back from a walk. I took some pics of him before bagging him and putting him in the freezer, I wanna take him to my lfs to see what they think. That spot on his side was 1/4 of the size last night and was not there before then. It's not fuzzy or slimy. It's as if his scales lost their color or maybe we're dying. Please help!
20180507_131920.jpg
20180507_131934.jpg

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom