Got pure Hybrids endler baby 10 Gallon Tank

1. m

momiji345 Valued Member Member

Hello every one

I just want to update some endler info :) ,I got a 10 gallon aquarium with 2 Hybrids male endler and 2 female and two young baby.My first batch of baby was three ,But one die as well has 1 of my female ,Lol know my male as 1 female each ,I hope to get 1-2 more female .It has been a couple of month now and i got a batch of 5 endler yea :) There all baby frys. This was a great buy for me :) i love the endler and i hope to be a breeder.I also got a 10 gallon aquarium with my tiger endler .No luck yet with the baby frys :( .The picture is not mine .my endler are cross Hybrids sorry ..Very hard to get still .Am very lucky to get them.so i want to say thank you so much to my friend,my picture will be coming soon on dvd >_0 The tiger endler is my picture

d.jpg

P5210189.JPG

2. C

Cichlidnut Fishlore VIP Member

The pictures you've got showing are Hybrids. Are there other pictures coming? lol

3. OP
    OP
    m

Ok i change the post to Hybrids baby :) picture will be coming when i find my camera.

4. C

Cichlidnut Fishlore VIP Member

Cool! I look forward to more pictures ;D

5. m

mosaicguppy Well Known Member Member

They are beautiful! :)

6. OP
    OP
    m

Lol sorry the frys are so hard to see.The frys are yellow/grey if you can see them. The other picture are my golden endler female and the 2 young baby.

RSCN2723.JPG

RSCN2724.JPG

RSCN2725.JPG

RSCN2726.JPG

RSCN2727.JPG

7. OP
    OP
    m

My golden endler :)

RSCN2728.JPG

RSCN2732.JPG

RSCN2733.JPG

RSCN2734.JPG

8. OP
    OP
    m

last picture .These are my tiger endler

RSCN2729.JPG

RSCN2730.JPG

RSCN2731.JPG

9. fbn

fbn Well Known Member Member

Great pictures!

10. m

mosaicguppy Well Known Member Member

I love the blue tigers! :drool:

11. OP
    OP
    m

Thank you :) I got my tiger endler from a friend who is moving,I hope they breed,I only have 2 male left :( and few female left .hey i can't push them to have baby, i will have to wait ")

12. fbn

fbn Well Known Member Member

Endlers breed like crazy. I am sure you will have some fry soon! :)