Got pics!!!!!!!! And of course questions

Discussion in 'Freshwater Fish Disease' started by Paicavi, Apr 6, 2010.

1. P

Paicavi Valued Member Member

Ok first let me see if I figure this out. Ok so it won't let me upload from my pics? Anyone knows why and how to fix it?

2. bubblynutter

bubblynutter Well Known Member Member

there is a size limit. Check out the resizing topic stickied to the photos forum.

3. OP
    OP
    P

I tried that and it won't let me either ,Argggg!!. I just need to know if I can treat fungi infection in the comunity tank. My Q tank is not ready!!!

4. OP
    OP
    P

Can I treat the comunity tank for fungi?

Hi friends, my black Molly seem to have a fungi infection and is starting to show symtoms. My Qtank is not ready yet. What do I use and how? Please help, I like this guy, he is a sail fin black Molly and a handsome one. You guys are always my live savers

:animal0068:Merged threads.
    Ken

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 7, 2010
  5. A

AlyeskaGirl Fishlore VIP Member

Most meds will kill your beneficial bacteria. What are you planning on using? Melafix and Pemafix don't but don't use them with labyrinth fish like Bettas and Gourmais. Corys don't do well with it eather.

6. Aquarist

Aquarist Fishlore Legend Member

Good morning,

A link to help with posting photos:
    https://www.fishlore.com/fishforum/how-do-i/12826-how-do-i-attach-pictures-my-post.html

Another link to resize your photos:

If you need more help on the photos just let us know.

Too, if you would be so kind as to complete your Aquarium Profile Information it will be a great help to others. I don't see any fish listed for your tank :) You can access the profile information by clicking on My Settings in the blue bar close to the top of the screen. In the drop down box click on Edit Aquarium Information.

:animal0068:I have merged your threads as duplicates aren't necessary and can be very confusing to other members.

Ken

Last edited: Apr 7, 2010
  7. Shine

Shine Well Known Member Member

Another good place to resize pics is on the 'paint' program. Its on most computers under Accessories; just resize to about 40% for both height and width then save and use that version of the pic when you load them here. I tried the online resizer and I couldn't get it to work... but maybe I am just dysfunctional that way ;)

8. Prince Powder

Prince Powder Well Known Member Member

I always use paint to resize as well. You can also adjust the quality settings on your camera itself, alot of times that will be enough to give you pictures you can use from the get go. I use a high resolution and the highest quality on my regular camera so I always have to resize the pictures. If I use my cell phone camera which is of course much lower quality I'm generally good to go with no resizing needed.

9. OP
    OP
    P

Ok aquarist;8 thanx for reminding me of that. Wow I was reading what I posted originally and I can't believe how much I've learned just from you guys. So I have a bottle of Megaflex, is it safe to use it? I only have mollies and tetras.
    And yah, you guys rock

10. OP
    OP
    P

To be perfectly honest I'm using my Iphone for the pics, so I'm surprised it won't take them. Maybe the camera in here is better than I thought!!

11. Prince Powder

Prince Powder Well Known Member Member

All of my pics I have posted were taken with an iPhone. I never had to resize though. I'm not sure what settings my hubby has for his iPhone camera though.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice