Got a few here I need help with

1. danmidd Initiate Member

ImageUploadedByFish Lore Aquarium Fish Forum1405363137.123375.jpg ImageUploadedByFish Lore Aquarium Fish Forum1405363153.239550.jpg ImageUploadedByFish Lore Aquarium Fish Forum1405363166.843879.jpg ImageUploadedByFish Lore Aquarium Fish Forum1405363184.227043.jpg ImageUploadedByFish Lore Aquarium Fish Forum1405363201.947436.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Fish Lore Aquarium Fish Forum

2. Coradee Moderator Moderator Member

Top left looks like an asterina starfish
    Bottom left & right are bristleworms, some people say get rid but they can be a useful part of the CUC as long as you don't over feed.
    Don't touch them with your hands as they sting & it hurts!

3. danmidd Initiate Member

Thank you, and i've just had a little read on the bristleworms, they sound like nasty little things. When I cleaned my skimmer out some small ones were inside but I just got rid of them. When I feed my fish they always come out of nowhere under the rock... its creepy

4. Coradee Moderator Moderator Member

They always used to freak me out when they came crawling out of the rock, I never did get used to it.
    You can buy traps or make one yourself to try & get rid of them or keep the numbers down, have a look on You tube

5. Slug Well Known Member Member

The other unidentified pics are polyps, Zoanthid/Palythoa types. A coral. Easily grown and kept.

6. Shankness Initiate Member

1. Most definitely an Asterina Star.
    2. Some type of Zoa or Palythoa.
    3. Same as 2.
    4. Bristle worm.
    5. Slightly thicker bristle worm.