Goodbye...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Furallicah

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
5 years
4/21/10, 4:26pm EST....My Delta Dragon betta by the name of Quincey took his last breath.....I've lost him to something I have no idea what it is.....I should of acted sooner when I first saw signs of sickness....but I didn't....I've lost my beautful betta boy....and I could possibly lose my beloved Sherlock to the same thing....I feel like the world is caving in on me...

100_3374.JPG

100_3384.JPG

100_3388.JPG

So long my Beautful Dragon...may you find peace...you will not be forgotten. I will keep you in my heart and learn from this so it never happens again.

:'(

OP
Furallicah

Furallicah

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
5 years
Thanks Everyone. Sherlock is looking as good as possible with out medication which I am going to get today. As for what got him Whisper....I'm thinking either a internal disease called Red Pest or Hemorrhagic Septicemia. I saved a sample of his fin that was clamped and my AP Bio teacher let me borrow a microscope to look at it. On a 10X it looked like the discription of Red Pest at a micro level but when you just look at the fin it looked like soemthing that would resemble Hemorrhagic Septicemia....Which I think it was the Hemorrhagic Septicemia which killed Quincey...I say that because you could see several blood veins on his body that had ruptured under the flesh. And I think Sherlock could have it but he is solid red with white fins...so tis hard to tell. As of now the tips of his fins are clamped closed and are red like Quinceys were. So I'm going to go today and get some medication for him.

OP
Furallicah

Furallicah

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
5 years
100_3307.JPG

100_3304.JPG

.....I dont even know what to say.....I fount Aspen this afternoon in the floor dead....She managed to jump out of her tank and into the floor....:-\ :'(

jerilovesfrogs

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
oh that's what happened. you have two threads. awww i'm so sorry. ....did she have a lid? or did she get around something? that is very heartbreaking.......i'm praying for you nothing else happens ok.......(hugs)

OP
Furallicah

Furallicah

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
5 years
Thanks Jeril, and yeah I started a blog after Quincey died....I just added Aspen to it....*sigh* No her bowl didnt have a lid because like I said I thought the water level was low enough to keep her from jumping....but I was wrong yet again...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Toggle Sidebar

UV Sterilizers Worth It?

• Yes

Votes: 24 24.0%
  • No

Votes: 9 9.0%
  • IDK - never used one before

Votes: 67 67.0%

Top Bottom