Goodbye

Goldie1038

Unfortunately my pet Goldfish Mango died this morning, he was as hard as a rock and he died still floating, not at the top nor the bottom of the tank. When I checked him he floated to the top

Attachments

• 4904195C-99B8-47FE-BFC0-4FEA22F4C2BB.jpeg
    4904195C-99B8-47FE-BFC0-4FEA22F4C2BB.jpeg
    380.9 KB · Views: 29

Leeman75

I'm so sorry to hear that! The hardest part of fishkeeping for sure! We've been there and we know how you feel.

Goldie1038

I'm so sorry to hear that! The hardest part of fishkeeping for sure! We've been there and we know how you feel.
I may have a cried a bit, it’s sad knowing I’ll wake up to feed my fish but he’s not there, may I ask what other small fish I can keep in my tank as a school of fish?

Leeman75

I may have a cried a bit, it’s sad knowing I’ll wake up to feed my fish but he’s not there, may I ask what other small fish I can keep in my tank as a school of fish?

I hear you. It's very sad and it's ok to be sad about it.

What size tank do you have and do you have anything in it still?

Goldie1038

I hear you. It's very sad and it's ok to be sad about it.

What size tank do you have and do you have anything in it still?
I have in two plastic plants and the rock pebbles you see in the picture below, I’m willing to buy things too, the thing is the tank is 10 gallons, which I know is way too small for a goldfish so I will not own anymore goldfish just to put them through the stress of a too small enclosure

Roman96

I had a similar experience this morning, I did my normal 50% weekly waterchange and I turn the heater off during it so it doesn't fry. I forgot to plug It back in and this morning woke up to about half my fish dead and a couple dead shrimp. Temp dropped to 50 something last night.

Your profile says you don't know of the nitrogen cycle, if this is true research it. It will prevent this from happening again and is mandatory for keeping fish. Good luck.

Lucy

So sorry to hear you lost Mango. :(

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
StarGirl
  • Question
Replies
Views
ButtercuptheOranda
Replies
Views