Goodbye, my little Betty...

Akari_32

I came home the other day to find a full bottle of water and an untouched bowl of food in Betty's cage (very un-Betty-like. She loved to eat >.<), and she was in the exact same spot she was in the day before... They day before this, I went outside to feed them (I have another rabbit named Princess), and she ran into her den, and layed down and didnt come back out for food, and she usually runs up to the gate of her cage and lets me know how mad she is at me for letting her food bowl get empty, and how her waters all warm and yucky (that's florida for you). I couldnt bring my self to get her out of the cage so I had to send my dad out to do it (and I want to be a vet, go figure -_-). But since then, I think Princess knows that Betty's not around any more, even though they never got along (especially since Princess got cateracts in one eye). She's kinda mopey, and not as excited to see me when I go out to see her... Any way to make her feel better?

Also, heres a pic of Betty. She kinda looks like Thumper in this one lol. There was another pic I wanted to use, but I can't find it >.<

harpua2002

Sorry for your loss.

Lucy

I'm so sorry
She was very cute, I know you'll miss her very much.

RIP Betty

Akari_32

Thanks guys.

I will miss her. They are such characters! They like things done their way, and he care arranged how they want it, and food bowls should never go empty XD And treats. Lots and lots of treats lol

Brainlady

So sorry for your loss, I love rabbits. I let the wild ones eat all my flowers in my yard!

Nicholasandhisthreebettas

I'm sorry about your loss. She passed knowing you were a great mother of fish and rabbits

konstargirl

Aww!! She was so cute! Sorry to hear that. How old was she?

Akari_32

Aww!! She was so cute! Sorry to hear that. How old was she?

I have no clue. I got them from a neighborh who had them a few years, and she got them from another nieghborh who had them as kits, and I have had them since December 2007. They're super bunnies lol

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
Akari_32
  • Akari_32
  • Rabbit
Replies
Views
Akari_32
  • Question
  • FishGirl115
  • Rabbit
Replies
Views
FishGirl115
  • hollie1505
  • Rabbit
Replies
Views
hollie1505
  • dmccormick91
  • Bird
Replies
Views
Annie424

Did You Know...

Vishaquatics has a nice write-up on how to get your plants to turn red or more colorful:
Guide To Getting Plants To Turn Red Or More Colorful

Aquarium Calculator

Top Bottom