Goodbye Midnight

Mollygurl

well, she's finally gone. my 1 1/2" black molly has passed away. she died yesterday morning after being sick for about 2 days, and putting up w/ me 4 almost 6 mths.I still have 3 of her babies, so i'm hoping she will still seem there.(sounds like i'm talking about a person, doesn't it?!)

Bonochick

Sorry that you lost Midnight. :'(

Mollygurl

thanx

COBettaCouple

we're sorry for your loss.. :'( RIP Midnight.

Stradius011

May Midnight rest in peace. :-[

Shrimpy

Mollygurl said:
well, she's finally gone. my 1 1/2" black molly has passed away. she died yesterday morning after being sick for about 2 days, and putting up w/ me 4 almost 6 mths.I still have 3 of her babies, so i'm hoping she will still seem there.(sounds like i'm talking about a person, doesn't it?!)
midnight was probably a great fish

Mollygurl

she was pretty great, just she RULED the tank. everyone in the tank knew it, and if they forgot, she would remind them with a nice sharp nip on the tail,etc.

armadillo

Oh, that's awful. I hope you keep one of the fry to remind you of her (careful of inbreeding with whoever the father is, though...).

COBettaCouple

we kept the 4 fry that made it from our Platy Daisy and while we miss Daisy, it's really nice to see her little babies swimming around making pigs of themselves like she did, especially Daisy Jr (who got the name due to her acting so much like Daisy). they may have shortened lifespans because of the scoliosis but we'll make it a good one for them.. I know you'll feel the same with Midnight's little ones.

Most photos, videos and links are disabled if you are not logged in.

Top Bottom