good websites to order from

1. pitbull_nc Member Member

Ok simply put I have grown tired of the LFS in my area. They give bad information to just make sales and don't seem to be very knowledgeable about much at all. I am simply wanting to start ordering offline after my own research. I am seeking some opinions from you guys for good companies/ online sites that you have dealt with as far as equipment fish and coral.

2. cnidaria Initiate Member

I love Drsfosterandsmith.com as well as aquabid and aquaria. I personally have never had any trouble. You can also purchase from fellow users here!

3. orandagal Member Member

4. Marine Man Member Member

Petco.com ??? Really

5. Donnerjay Well Known Member Member

I have ordered from petmountain.com and I like their prices on filters, filter media, test kits and food. Also have good service and shipment arrived well-packed and protected.

6. pitbull_nc Member Member

great I will take a look at petmountain.com. Safe to say though that I will stay away from petco.com lol.

7. orandagal Member Member

I'm sorry if you may have had a bad experience with Petco.com Marineman. I didn't order anything live from Petco.com, but did order my acrylic aquarium set while on sale and ended up saving around $40.00. It was my first experience with them and my aqaurium arrived in a timely manner and wasn't broken so for me it was a good experience. Others may have had problems though :D My next aqaurium will come from them as well (during one of their sales)

8. Aquarist Fishlore Legend Member

Good morning,

I have also used PetCo.com for fake plants. I saved .50 a plant by ordering on line compared to shopping in the store. I ordered 2 dozen at one time so it saved me a little bit of money. Fast service too.

Pet Supplies and Fish Supplies at That Fish Place - That Pet Place
    New! Pet Supplies AND Aquarium & Pond Supplies All Available on DrsFosterSmith.com
    AquaticHouse - Product Categories

Great prices and wonderful fish foods:
    Kens Fish - Home of quality tropical fish food and supplies
    I order all of my fish food from Ken's. (not my site!) :)

Ken

9. Aquaculture Initiate Member

I wouldn't order anything that is supposed to be alive from petco. The last time I ordered online it was from http://www.saltwaterfish.com/ and I wasn't impressed. The fish came with pinched stomachs and within a month.