good websites to order from

1. p

pitbull_nc Valued Member Member

Ok simply put I have grown tired of the LFS in my area. They give bad information to just make sales and don't seem to be very knowledgeable about much at all. I am simply wanting to start ordering offline after my own research. I am seeking some opinions from you guys for good companies/ online sites that you have dealt with as far as equipment fish and coral.

2. c

cnidaria New Member Member

I love Drsfosterandsmith.com as well as aquabid and aquaria. I personally have never had any trouble. You can also purchase from fellow users here!

3. orandagal

orandagal Valued Member Member

4. M

Marine Man Valued Member Member

Petco.com ??? Really

5. Donnerjay

Donnerjay Well Known Member Member

I have ordered from petmountain.com and I like their prices on filters, filter media, test kits and food. Also have good service and shipment arrived well-packed and protected.

6. OP
    OP
    p

pitbull_nc Valued Member Member

great I will take a look at petmountain.com. Safe to say though that I will stay away from petco.com lol.

7. orandagal

orandagal Valued Member Member

I'm sorry if you may have had a bad experience with Petco.com Marineman. I didn't order anything live from Petco.com, but did order my acrylic aquarium set while on sale and ended up saving around $40.00. It was my first experience with them and my aqaurium arrived in a timely manner and wasn't broken so for me it was a good experience. Others may have had problems though :D My next aqaurium will come from them as well (during one of their sales)

8. Aquarist

Aquarist Fishlore Legend Member

Good morning,

I have also used PetCo.com for fake plants. I saved .50 a plant by ordering on line compared to shopping in the store. I ordered 2 dozen at one time so it saved me a little bit of money. Fast service too.

Pet Supplies and Fish Supplies at That Fish Place - That Pet Place
    New! Pet Supplies AND Aquarium & Pond Supplies All Available on DrsFosterSmith.com
    AquaticHouse - Product Categories

Great prices and wonderful fish foods:
    Kens Fish - Home of quality tropical fish food and supplies
    I order all of my fish food from Ken's. (not my site!) :)

Ken

9. A

Aquaculture New Member Member

I wouldn't order anything that is supposed to be alive from petco. The last time I ordered online it was from http://www.saltwaterfish.com/ and I wasn't impressed. The fish came with pinched stomachs and within a month.