Good sites

Discussion in 'More Freshwater Aquarium Topics' started by AnthonyHutchison, Jun 27, 2016.

1. AnthonyHutchison

AnthonyHutchisonValued MemberMember

Any recommendations for good sites to order fish off of I am aware of live aquaria but I want to expand my options since live aquaria doesn't have some certain fish I'm looking for

2. tyguy7760

tyguy7760Fishlore VIPMember

I've ordered from trinsfish several times and have always been very pleased. If they don't have what you are looking for, many times they can get it. I also have a coupon I can share over IM if you decide to go with them that will save 15%

Also, imperialtropicals is a great site as well. Not as much selection but quality nonetheless.

3. aliray

alirayFishlore VIPMember

I totally agree. My male albino came from Imperial tropical in Lakeland,. Fla.. My kuhli loaches came from Trinsfish. Very pleased with both places. I will eventually place another order with trinsfish for some more kuhli loaches and some ember tetras and some plants...:;hi1 Alison

4. Geoff

GeoffWell Known MemberMember

I've also used Trinsfish and Imperial Tropicals and had great experiences with both.

5. OP
    OP
    AnthonyHutchison

AnthonyHutchisonValued MemberMember

Thank you all!

6. bigCEE

bigCEENew MemberMember

You all read my mind! I am in the planning stages for adding the next cohort of fish and inverts to my new tank and want to expand the list of sellers that I should consider.

I haven't ordered from them but another place that seems reputable is thatpetplace.com

Any others?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice