Good Sites to watch or download anime?

Red1313

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
I gave into advertising and decided to check out the "Darker Than Black" series that I've seen on a bunch of sites lately. I fell in love. However on the site i was watching it on doesn't seem to work past episode 14. :'(

Anyone know where I can find it? When I get back to the city I'll see if I can find the dvd's but I'd like to watch more of it before then. The site I was watching it from was:
http://www.watchcartoononline.com/darker-than-black-episode-1-english-dubbed

Anyone have any suggestions?

Shawnie

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
ive not a clue about any of these things but I bet SDS is all over this LOL

Red1313

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
Haha no worries Shawnie I can wait impatiently

mosin360

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
3 years
Ahhh anime. I got into that a few years back. I don't think I watched most of what I still have. I just don't have the time anymore to sit down and watch it.

sirdarksol

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
3 years
While I love anime, I wouldn't know where to watch it online. I usually throw caution to the wind and buy the first DVD of a series. Otherwise, I rent from Rentanime.com, and if I like it, I buy it.

Red1313

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
Thanks Sir

I usually buy series but I haven't found this one yet I'll keep looking if nothing else I think Best Buy has it
In the mean time I've found it on You-Tube... just a pain with the slow loading time here at home.

sirdarksol

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
3 years
Not sure if they ship to Canada (and what the cost would be if they did) but Animenation is a good place to order from. I can usually get stuff cheaper from there than from Best Buy, even counting shipping.

FriendsNotFood

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
2 years
Well...
If you ask VERY NICELY
I might give it to you. I have the whole series, fansubs and on dvd. I don't have the DVDs up here, but I think I have the fansubs on a spare harddrive.
I'll look into uploading them for you.

I actually watched it just because the opening theme is by one of my fav singer's ;P
ABINGDON BOYS SCHOOL <3

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom