Good seastars

fishdreamer98

HI all,
My tank has now been set up for 3 months. I now have some soft corals.
I really like sea stars, I have a few small brittle stars but I want a larger star, like one of the true starfish or a larger serpent or brittle star. The problem is I don't know what kind to get. It needs to be reef safe, but sometimes I understand that can be iffy with the sea stars, so I narrowed it down to the only absolute necessities are that it WILL NOT EAT my cleaner shrimp nor any of my fish. It really needs to fit those 2 things as my fish and cleaner shrimp are very important to me.

So with that said what do you guys think would be my best choice for a sea star??

Thanks

cm11599ps

I just added a red & black star yesterday so I can't really comment on how he is so far.

fishdreamer98

Sounds cool keep me posted please!
Thanks

cm11599ps

fishdreamer98

Yikes in that case that one won't work I plan on having feather dusters and don't want it eating coral!

Stang Man

IMO I would wait for another 3 month's before adding any stars. Your tank is still way too new and chances are that you will loose the star from having a new tank. A miniumum for any type life of such is 6-8 month's and in some cases a year at least.

Most photos, videos and links are disabled if you are not logged in.

Top Bottom