Good Place To Get Plants

Mike1995

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
someone in here recommended aquarium plant club. I ordered a bunch of plants. It been 10 days and i still don't have them. The guy doesn't respond in a decent period of time. And he's an a**hole. I'm growing very frustrated.

so what are some other good, reliable places to get plants?
I'd go to my lfs, but as soon as they get some in, everybody buys them up super fast because of sales going on. is aquarium coop and good option? I watch thier videos several times a week.

Mcasella

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
What are you looking for? I know mike on aquabid is a pretty good guy (he ships quick, plants look nice, and are most of the time bigger than stated).

DuaneV

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
I buy from members here when they have stuff, but most of my plants come from my local Petco (their plants are nicer and half the price of PetSmart here) or I get them from the wild. I dont buy plants online as theyre super high, I dont get to pick it out AND I have to pay shipping. My Petco will get me anything legal in our state.

-Mak-

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
3 years
Han Aquatics is great, the plants always come healthy
Buceplant.com is also good, Glass Aqua, Aqua Forest Aquarium are good for aquascaping

jscherman2

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
5 years
Ordered 95% of my plants from ebay since I've started converting my tank to have all real plants. All plants have come in great condition and arrived on or before the expected delivery date.

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom