Good online sites to get new plants?

Jhawk117

Reaction score
HI guys, since I am not currently able to go down to my local pet store to pick up some fresh plants for my tank, what are some good online sites that I can find them on?

wishkahryan

Reaction score
Experience
1 year
Jhawk117 said:
HI guys, since I am not currently able to go down to my local pet store to pick up some fresh plants for my tank, what are some good online sites that I can find them on?
I have bought from aquarium co-op. Aquarium plants factory. buceplant.com and dustinsfishtanks and have been happy with all of them.

altwitch

Reaction score
I've worked with buceplants and they're my goto. Never been disappointed. I'm always researching and find that whenever I punch in specific plants I come across new suppliers. Local area folks or online amateur suppliers can be great too.

TWiG87

Well Known
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
If he is still selling I bought some plants from Vishaquatics and they were all nice and healthy. Grown submerged too

yeti79

Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
I've used aquarium co-op, marcusfishtanks, bioaquatix and are very happy with them.

Joshaeus

Well Known
Reaction score
Liquid creations worked well for me...got plants from them Wednesday, and they came in very good shape. Most of their plants are already acclimated to submerged life, so that's another plus.

Fahn

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
3 years
I like Green Leaf Aquariums, lots of high quality tissue cultures. I'm in the Southeast so I order from aquarium plants as well (located in FL).

Buceplant, Aquarium Plants Factory, Dustin's Fish Tanks, and sellers on here such as Vishaquatics all have high quality stuff.

Dennis57

Well Known
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
I have been buying from Dustinsfishtanks.com for years. His plants are unbelievable, always get a lot more then what you ordered.

Dennis57

Well Known
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Dennis57 said:
On here you can look up Vishaquatics and Dave 125g, they have nice plants I also have been buying from Dustinsfishtanks.com for years. His plants are unbelievable, always get a lot more then what you ordered.

New Threads

Follow FishLore!

FishLore on Social Media

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Aquarium Photo Contests

Aquarium Calculator

Top Bottom