Good Morning!

emilai333

Valued Member
Reaction score
Hello, my name is Emily!
I am a college student (Biology major) and I have betta fish. That is to say, five of them. The three boys are Indra (a veil tail that my rm calls "the rainbow fish"), Indra (A dark blue/black crowntail), and aoSul (my newest fish; he's a red, white, and blue crowntail and IMO absolutely gorgeous). The two girls are Tuasceart and Deisceart - blue; and white with red fins, respectively. I have also had two other boys, both of whom have passed on - Caurus (blue and yellow crowntail, and a spaz) and Kiakias (a black and red crowntail, a real sweetheart). I am currently trying to breed Deisy and aoSul.
As far as other pets - my rm and I want to get a salamander, I used to have three hermit crabs (but my brother neglected them when I had to leave them in his care, and all three died); and I want to adopt a kitten from two of my best friends (except - I live in a dorm... which has this rule about pets...).

Butterfly

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Welcome to FishLore! We have people of all ages with all different experience levels from all over the world. Hope you enjoy your visits with us.
Your Bettas sound beautiful
Carol

chickadee

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
Welcome, welcome. Come and visit the Betta forum if you have a little betta. Wel do love pictures of any kind. We welcome you and any information you can give us or questions you may have.

Rose

emilai333

Valued Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the warm welcome, everyone!

I got new fishies!!! I've hooked my roommate on fish now, too. She wants a saltwater tank... AND a really BIG tank. AHHH! I've created a monster!!! **dances around singing about how great it is to have a roommate who loves fish** Unfortunately, now I must control both of our habits... hehehe

What is the best way to do a move? When we go home for the summer, can we bag our fish; bucket the water, move the tanks, and then reassemble everything? Or must we have tanks cycled at home? The three we have between us now won't be a problem, but if she gets a bigger one...
I'll be investigating saltwater tanks in a bit in the saltwater forum.

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom