Good Guppies Online?

Bettaboo123

Hey everyone,
I’ve been having a lot of trouble with my guppies. They don’t live very long for seemingly no reason. It was recommended to me that I buy guppies from more reliable breeders, however, I was already buying from the most reliable place near me. So with this in mind, I was thinking perhaps there are some good breeders online? I’m going to investigate the problem more, but a lot of people are saying it’s probably just bad genetics making the guppies weak. If I decide to purchase more guppies later, are there any online places to buy good high quality guppies that will actually live? I’m not looking for show quality, although I would like them to be pretty. I am only looking for healthy fish at this point. Any recommendations? Thanks!

FishPlanet

eBay is a good one.

NearMeBettas

There are a lot of good breeders on the forum but you will need 50 post to private message or access the BSTF. When you have 50 post id check that out :D

emeraldking

There are a lot of good breeders on the forum but you will need 50 post to private message or access the BSTF. When you have 50 post id check that out :D
That will be a problem to make that many posts before hitting the 50 post mark. But yes, on this forum there are a number of guppy breeders. I'm not referring to myself. For I'm too far away.

Bettaboo123

Gee 50 posts I guess I better get busy then. Thanks for all the advice! I’m not really sure how buying on the forum works but if any breeders happen to run across this thread let me know. Thanks!

FishPlanet

Gee 50 posts I guess I better get busy then. Thanks for all the advice! I’m not really sure how buying on the forum works but if any breeders happen to run across this thread let me know. Thanks!

I'm a breeder too!

Similar Aquarium Threads

• Question
  • Tramsdell
  • Guppy
Replies
Views
Tramsdell
  • ktn127
  • Guppy
Replies
Views