good air pump

Discussion in 'Air Pumps' started by ebbandflow, Apr 2, 2006.

1. ebbandflowValued MemberMember

Any suggestions on a really good airpump... and by good I mean quiet and efficient. I have a 29 gallon fish tank with (soon to be) two aquaclear 50's. Tanks. (ooh i like that).

2. JasonWell Known MemberMember

I dont have one as its unecessary because the filter creates enough aeration, but if you want/need one thats quiet and efficient thats another word for German made-Eheim

3. atmmachine816Fishlore VIPMember

I have a Tetratec DW12 and it works great for me, I just found out I have to tighted the screws on it once or twice a year to keep it quiet but I don't hear it at all unless I'm right next to it. It's almost a year old now and still works great. I have a different design then the one in the link but mine works great.

I would recommend it

Austin

4. CraigWell Known MemberMember

i hav a tetra-tec air pump 4 my tank and it works brilliantly extremely quiet and very efficeint just make sure u get all the necessary parts cause the tubing and stop valve do not come with it but it works well once u get it all connected !!

C W

5. 0morrokhFishlore VIPMember

With air pumps I don't think it really matters what brand you get. ;)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice