Good 5-10 gallon glass aquariums with built in filters?

GracieGoodman6

Reaction score
Experience
1 year
Im looking for a glass aquarium that has a built in filter and a light between 5-10 gallons to house my betta and a couple of shrimp. Any suggestions will be great!

Al913

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
The Fluval Spec V or Edge 6 are good quality tanks. You won't find any 10 gallon tanks with a built in filter. Another choice is the Marineland Portrait Aquarium Kit which is 5 gallon. If you can spend a bit more money perhaps get a Marineland 10 gallon kit: , however it does use an HOB. Another thing is that your betta most likely needs a heater since the temp should be at 78-80 F

ashenwelt

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Eheim Aquastyle, Fluval Spec V, and the one i am most interested in Aqua Japan All In One Tank AJ-40B. I am also looking around though planning to buy myself in November. So i am going to watch this thread lol.

s hawk

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
1 year
Don't get the aqueon minibow 5. I had a 2.5 gallon and I wasn't impressed. The fitter design is lousy and it can get a little loud, then the LED light went out a month ago (It's now a family members betta tank) and I got the tank last Christmas.

Another option could be just a 5 gallon tank with an internal filter or sponge filter. You would have to buy a light and lid, but could be cheaper depending how you do it.

topramos

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Aquarium Photo Contests

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom