Goldie's 20 Gallon Tank

Discussion in 'Goldfish' started by JessiNoel21, Jan 7, 2013.

1. JessiNoel21Well Known MemberMember

So me and Taleigh went to a brand new LFS that just opened Saturday. So while we where walking around looking at all the tanks. I stopped to look at the feeder tank cuz if I find gems(beautiful Goldies) I buy them for my parents pond. Well found two gems so we got to talking while his son was catching my fish. And I asked how the tanks where filtered and told me that it was a sump with a UV Sterilizer. And that they QT all new fish except feeders for 3weeks. Their main food they feed is NLS Thera A and they fast Saturday and Sunday. They clean all the tanks twice a week and treat with prime. All tanks are filled with RO water that they filter at the store.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 7, 2013
  2. bolivianbaby

bolivianbabyFishlore LegendMember

They are cute! Is the fish with the black fins a goldfish? It has the shape of a goldfish, but very unique coloration.

3. RogueAgent94

RogueAgent94Fishlore VIPMember

Very nice! That dark one is going to be a beauty once she morphs.

4. OP
    OP
    J

JessiNoel21Well Known MemberMember

I hope so.... depending on the light she has a purple shine to her and he is already turning darker orange on his head.

5. gremlin

gremlinWell Known MemberMember

Beautiful goldies. It will be interesting to see if your black one stays black. My goldies came from the feeder tanks also - they sure do have nice ones once in a while.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice