Goldfish VS. Oscar

  • Thread starter

dellipu

New Member
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Points
151
I can't belive that I was so stupid to put a goldfish in with my oscar fish! I don't knnow if I can put 2 oscars in at the same time can I?
 

atmmachine816

Fishlore VIP
Messages
4,495
Reaction score
3
Points
208
Experience
5 to 10 years
Depends on the tank size, tankmates, and filteration you have?
 

ryannn

New Member
Messages
33
Reaction score
0
Points
156
dellipu said:
I can't belive that I was so stupid to put a goldfish in with my oscar fish! I don't knnow if I can put 2 oscars in at the same time can I?
Hi dellipu!!!(She is my sister)It is not your oscar it is mine.
 
  • Thread starter
  • Thread Starter

dellipu

New Member
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Points
151
atmmachine816 said:
Depends on the tank size, tankmates, and filteration you have?
THANKS!!! I'v been dying to know!!!
 

atmmachine816

Fishlore VIP
Messages
4,495
Reaction score
3
Points
208
Experience
5 to 10 years
What do you have?
 
  • Thread starter
  • Thread Starter

dellipu

New Member
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Points
151
ryannn said:
dellipu said:
I can't belive that I was so stupid to put a goldfish in with my oscar fish! I don't knnow if I can put 2 oscars in at the same time can I?
Hi dellipu!!!(She is my sister)It is not your oscar it is mine.
I'm talking about the one on Maui you buttbrain!!!That was both of ours!!
 

atmmachine816

Fishlore VIP
Messages
4,495
Reaction score
3
Points
208
Experience
5 to 10 years
Ok to make things easier can you both post what tanks are yours in your signatures please.
 

ryannn

New Member
Messages
33
Reaction score
0
Points
156
dellipu said:
ryannn said:
dellipu said:
I can't belive that I was so stupid to put a goldfish in with my oscar fish! I don't knnow if I can put 2 oscars in at the same time can I?
Hi dellipu!!!(She is my sister)It is not your oscar it is mine.
I'm talking about the one on Maui you buttbrain!!!That was both of ours!!
The one on Mau iwas tortured. It had a 20 gallon tank.
 

atmmachine816

Fishlore VIP
Messages
4,495
Reaction score
3
Points
208
Experience
5 to 10 years
Ok
1.what tanks do you have currently and what are in them currently?
2. What tanks do your sister have and what are in them currently?
 

ryannn

New Member
Messages
33
Reaction score
0
Points
156
atmmachine816 said:
Ok
1.what tanks do you have currently and what are in them currently?
2. What tanks do your sister have and what are in them currently?
I have a 55 gallon tank that used to have an oscar until it died and dellipu has a 25 gallon with 4 neon tetras.She also Has another tank that is a 55 gallon with a Blue Acara.
 
  • Thread starter
  • Thread Starter

dellipu

New Member
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Points
151
atmmachine816 said:
Ok
1.what tanks do you have currently and what are in them currently?
2. What tanks do your sister have and what are in them currently?
Ok my brother says that you are cool but he doesn't even know what you look like or how old you are.In case you are wondering who my brother is he is ryannn and you obviously know his name Ryan!
 

ryannn

New Member
Messages
33
Reaction score
0
Points
156
dellipu said:
atmmachine816 said:
Ok
1.what tanks do you have currently and what are in them currently?
2. What tanks do your sister have and what are in them currently?
Ok my brother says that you are cool but he doesn't even know what you look like or how old you are.In case you are wondering who my brother is he is ryannn and you obviously know his name Ryan!
Ya because he is helpful!Now I know what killed my oscar.He is also the only person who bothers to answer my Questions.
 

atmmachine816

Fishlore VIP
Messages
4,495
Reaction score
3
Points
208
Experience
5 to 10 years
For Ryannn-use the profiles on fishlore right here to look at fish you would like to have in your tank and use google to do more research, once you have a few fish you'd like then ask here if they are ok for your tank, as for dellipu if you have questions do the same and ask here, if you have a more specific question feel free to ask but if your just asking for general info on a fish please do some research first before you go asking tons of questions about any fish you think looks cool.  Dellipu that is nice your brother thinks I'm cool, and no he doesn't know how old I am or what I look like though he doesn't know that about most people here and neither do I and it doesn't matter much.  

What type of filteration do you have for your tank Rynnn, that would help on what fish you can get.

Austin
 

atmmachine816

Fishlore VIP
Messages
4,495
Reaction score
3
Points
208
Experience
5 to 10 years
That's because not many people are on right now
 

Butterfly

Fishlore Legend
Messages
22,872
Reaction score
116
Points
518
Experience
More than 10 years
Sometimes when one person is doing a good job of answering your questions it's confusing if a bunch of other people jump into the conversation
Welcome to fishLore both of you I know you will like it here as we respect everyones topics and threads without calling them names or ridiculing them. We have people of all ages and experience levels from all over the world so it doesn't matter what we look like or how old we are.
ATM is asking good questions and when he gets answers it will be easier to answer your questions.
It might make it simplier if each of you posted in seperate threads that way you could get individual answers and wouldn't be as confusing .
Thanks
Carol
 
Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!





Top Bottom