Goldfish saved

1. Chris123 Well Known Member Member

Well it all started when i got to school. I walked to my myth buster class and i saw these poor little goldies in a 1 gallon tank.Which by the way had no filter no air pump ect. I asked the teacher about it. '' so what the goldfish for?" He said that someone wanted to do an exeperiment on fish and somthing with fish food. Then said in this little tank right here. Yep. So i complained that it was JUST CRUEL for the goldfish to be put in small tank and they should get at least a 20 gallon tank for these 2 poor goldies. Well he listned to my advice and got 20 gallon tank with the correct suppleies. But he said i would have to take care of them. Which was fine by me. I'm going to set it up tommarow hopefully and within a week or two i can put the fish in.

All keep you guys posted CB

2. steed1172 Well Known Member Member

wow, way to stand up in school man! good luck with the fishies ^.^

3. gremlin Well Known Member Member

Good for you! If only more people would listen when we tell them stuff.

If you use the Tetra Safe Start, you could put the goldies in right away. That way the goldies can move into their new digs right away.

4. bolivianbaby Fishlore Legend Member

Good for you:;toast You should be proud of yourself for standing up for the welfare of the goldies.

5. Chris123 Well Known Member Member

thanks for the advice!

I have some tetra safe start so i guess all use that.

Yeah im guess just doin my job

6. Chris123 Well Known Member Member

i put em in the tank today

let me just say they look much more happier than before :)

7. iloveengl Well Known Member Member

:;hug2 Thanks for saving those poor little things. You did wonderfully.