Goldfish Pond (update)

Discus-Tang

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
2 years
Ok so I just wanted to let y'all know that I've sent off that message to the council about building a pond. I'll update when I get a response in 1-5 weeks I reckon.

Discus-Tang

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
2 years
75g Discus Tank said:
Ooh! How big would you plan it to be?(If you’re allowed to have a pond)

And what kind of goldfish?
it'll be 1000+ gallons and the goldfish will be my goldfih, rescues from the local wetlands (It's being built in a community garden) and rescues from insufficient conditions.

Lynn78too

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Discus-Tang said:
it'll be 1000+ gallons and the goldfish will be my goldfih, rescues from the local wetlands (It's being built in a community garden) and rescues from insufficient conditions.
I absolutely love this! What a wonderful idea and I love every aspect of it from keeping them out of the local waterways as well as a place for people to bring them not to mention a place of beauty and learning. What better place to realize how big a goldfish gets than to see it right there in front of you?! Would you have those l little placards that show the types of goldfish in there and all of the facts about them? Seeing a common goldfish that is 2" at the store and having it right in front of you and it's 1' long might make you rethink buying one for your kid as an impulse buy.

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom