Goldfish Please Help!! Important

Discussion in 'Freshwater Fish Disease' started by Ashley Arcos, Apr 16, 2018.

1. A

Ashley Arcos New Member Member

2. Fashooga

Fashooga Fishlore VIP Member

You probably will need to treat for fin rot. Whatever the glofish brought into the tank is clearly affecting your fish. You will want something to treat fungus...so API Fungus cure might help as well as frequent water changes.

3. Cuqui

Cuqui New Member Member

Ugh, I hate pet stores.
    I don't know what the experts will say, but I've always kept a bottle with Methylene Blue handy for these situations. You can easily find it on Amazon. Don't get the stuff they sell at pet stores as those bottles have other chemicals added that your fish don't need and can defeat the purpose.

Just remember to follow any treatment you begin and then after that, put activated charcoal for 2 weeks to remove chemicals.
    That and water changes.

I'm sorry about what happened to your goldfish and I really hope they get well soon. They are my favorite by far.

4. OP
    OP
    A

Ashley Arcos New Member Member

Thank you so much , and I just got home and I seen that their fins are red like blood and idk if it’s because it’s working or something else

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice