Goldfish Food To Gourami And Killies?

Discussion in 'Fish Food' started by 123, Apr 22, 2018.

1. 123Valued MemberMember

hello :) I’m sorry for all my posts, I do research before posting here, but I just find here more experienced opinions than in other sources.

A friend of mine brought me a bunch of aquarium stuff after her goldfish died and she gave up. She also gave me leftover goldfish food. I was wondering if this was safe to maybe crush a little and serve to my honey Gouramis and killies occasionally as a part of varied diet? They eat just about anything really. I was mostly wondering about the bottle that says ‘goldfish energy’. Not sure if my little guys can handle ‘goldfish enerrgy’ :D they are fairly lively without extra added energy:D but if it is just some vitamins or so... could I feed it maybe 1-2x a week?

2. JeffsgloValued MemberMember

Personally I would not chance it. You don’t know how old the food is. Or condition of food. I would buy new food it only costs a little compared to costs of fish. But it’s up to you. You could give the fish a little. And see what happens

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice