Goldfish flakes for my guppies? Question

Discussion in 'Guppy' started by Akari_32, Mar 24, 2010.

1. Akari_32

Akari_32 Fishlore Legend Member

i have some TetraFin goldfish flakes, and no goldfish (not any more at least. my Tetra 3i filter has had more than a few victims D= poor Copper....). i dont have any one to feed it to, and i've let the guppies have a taste a time or two and they really love it, but i was wondering if i should even be letting them eat it at all. thanks!

2. KyWildFish

KyWildFish Well Known Member Member

Goldfish food is specifically designed for the unique demands a goldfish has. I dont think it will hurt the guppies to have eaten the food, but I would try and find something for them that is more designed for them. After all, flake food isnt all that expensive and you dont want to kill a fish because of a couple bucks.

3. OP
    OP
    Akari_32

its not that i dont have anything else to feed them, i got all kinds of foods for those spoiled little things! >.< i was just wondering if they could have it every now and then as a snack, or if i shold just put it up untill i have a goldfish again

4. KyWildFish

KyWildFish Well Known Member Member

Keep it for the goldies.

5. OP
    OP
    Akari_32

ok ^_^ thanks!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice