Going to be out for awhile

genie

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Hi guys--
I am going to be out for awhile. I am moving back to Cincinnati. (not under the best of circumstances but I will spare the details)
I'll be back online as soon as I get internet connection in my new place.

Jendayi

Valued Member
Reaction score
Good luck with your move and I hope everything works out for you. I have been through those not-under-the-best-circumstances moves myself, so my thoughts are with you. And good luck to your fish babies during the move as well.

griffin

Well Known Member
Reaction score
gl with your move. hope everything works out

capekate

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Bye for now Genie... Hope your move goes well and good luck with your babies during the move. I always say "when one door closes.. another opens"! And new experiances is what keeps us going. Best of luck to you, we will miss you here til you get back online! ~ kate ;D

COBettaCouple

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
Good luck on the move Genie. I guess you'll be able to use the advice i got on moving bettas a long way.. we pray you all have the best trip possible and better things and times in Cincy.

voiceless_kat

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Genie, best of luck with your move, and wishes for the safe arrival in Cincinnati of you and the fish. Post soon. Take care. Val

chickadee

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
Best of wishes and we look forward to your return. Have a careful and safe move. We will miss you.

Rose

Butterfly

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
good Luck!! come back to us when you get settled.
Carol

nmwierman1977

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Good luck with your move Genie. Keep yourself and your water babies safe. See you when you get back. Natalie

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom