Going shopping!

1. Aquarist Fishlore Legend Member

:;coGood morning! Guess who is going shopping today! :whistling:Now guess what I'm going shopping for...:camera: digital.

Wish me luck! If I find a :camera: today I'll have to take a photo of it with my 35mm so you'll have to wait for photos of my new :camera: :giggle:
    I'm not coming home without one! :shock:

Have a great day everyone!
    Ken

2. Beth1965 Well Known Member Member

Have a great time shopping for your camera.:;banaman
    I can imagine we wont see you online cause youll be so busy learning and experimenting with it. Make sure to share the experiments with us!!!

3. Aquarist Fishlore Legend Member

Good morning Beth. Fish Lore is the only reason I'm going to buy the camera. LOL
    I will gladly share and hope to have some photos posted later today or this evening.
    Take care!
    Ken

4. Bubba the Gump Member Member

I to am going shopping, just not sure what fish to buy yet for my newly cycled 55 gall. might just get one shark and a couple barbs or go with the single oscar cant make up my mind.

5. Shawnie Fishlore Legend Member

whahoooooooooooooooo bout time ken!!!!!!!!!!!:p
    goodluck!

6. peacemaker92 Well Known Member Member

Yay! New camera for Ken :;hug2

7. bolivianbaby Fishlore Legend Member

That sounds awesome, Ken! Have lots of fun and can't wait for pics:;group

8. Lucy Moderator Moderator Member

Yay! I can't wait to not wait for any more of your pictures. :p

9. redlessi Well Known Member Member

I cant wait to see all of your new pics, enjoy shopping Ken, maybe you will see some new fishies...................

10. iloveengl Well Known Member Member

:;toast Oooo how fun! Can't wait to see all the fishie pics you'll take, Ken! ;D

11. MissMTS Fishlore VIP Member

That's awesome Ken :) If you have a Fry's Electronics close to you, they have some of the best deals on digital cameras I have ever seen. Best of luck finding one. I can't wait to see pics of your tanks and fishies!

12. scatty Member Member

Woohoo! :party0024: A new :camera: for Ken!! Can't wait til you start :photo: and we can get some pics of your :animal0028: !! ;D
    :;wv

13. Shawnie Fishlore Legend Member

wonder where papa is with his new digi? :;dk:whistling:

14. Amanda Fishlore VIP Member

Too busy taking pics of course!! ;)

15. Shawnie Fishlore Legend Member

:;rl:;nw prolly!!!!! although he gets up at 2-3 am so hes probably snoozing ;D:nono:

16. Aquarist Fishlore Legend Member

What a GREAT shopping day it was! I bought a Nikon Coolpix w/12.0 Mega Pixel. Loving it! You were correct I was practicing all evening and I think I got a couple of decent photos. Today I'll be playing with videos! Yeah!!! I've already learned to take photos at night with no lights on but the tank lights and no flash. Photos in another thread.
    Thanks for being so patient everyone.
    Ken

17. scatty Member Member

Umm...Ken? Did you mean the photos ARE in another thread, or that they WILL BE in another thread? Sorry for the stupid question... :-[

18. Aquarist Fishlore Legend Member

19. scatty Member Member

Hehehe, thanks for the link, I would NEVER have found it! I guess I shouldn't be admitting this but I've been searching around the forum for ages. Jeez...I didn't think of your blog :rolleyes:

20. Aquarist Fishlore Legend Member

My pleasure Dru. Hope you like the photos.
    Ken