Status
Not open for further replies.

Red1313

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
Title says it all really
I've been home at the farm for a couple of weeks now, once a week I get to run to my apartment in the city to do water changes but due to wacky weather I've been needed at home on the farm. I didn't think it would hit me this soon but I'm going into withdrawl lol.
I miss all my Fishy kids. The fish sitter assures me that all are well but still I can't wait to get back and do some bonding with the new boy I couldn't resist on my last trip in.

It's not that I'm laking animal contact right now though lol. But I miss my pets

Speaking of animals here's a couple of picture of the trouble-makers I'm taking care of now. Don't let the expressions fool you these guys are bad

Attachments

FriendsNotFood

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
2 years
I wonder if you can submit sheep for the Fish of the Month contest...love the first one! Like they know exactly how to pose in front of a camera!
Bwahahahaa

Great idea. Stick a lamb in a puddle and snap a pic

Can be called the lambeusdirti or something

Love the cuties I've always wanted to live on a farm *sigh*

LyndaB

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
I once rented an apartment on a farm where there were 90 acres of sheep and horses. Man oh man, those sheep were dumb. They found themselves in the riding ring one day and got cornered by a coyote in there. He lay in the middle of the ring and watched them all back themselves into the corner. It was funny because about 3 feet from where they were, they could've gotten into their pens and been safer. But no, they had to wander around the ring like they owned the place. In the middle of the night, they'd run beneath my bedroom window..... bleating like they were being chased by the devil himself. I loved the wee babes but could definitely do without the adults.....

OP
Red1313

Red1313

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
Lol we used to have a lot of coyote problems but we've got a guardian dog now and he does a good job.

And yep that sounds like sheep, 1 brain for the whole group that only works half the time lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Toggle Sidebar

Water Change Frequency?

• Daily

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Weekly

Votes: 63 65.6%
  • Every Two Weeks

Votes: 13 13.5%
  • Monthly

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • As Needed (from test kit results or based on knowing your tank)

Votes: 18 18.8%

Top Bottom