going in for surgery in an hour..

1. Angela_96 Fishlore VIP Member

when it rains it POURS! friday I had took Kendra and Carson to the doctor and just got home when I put a glass in the sink and it crumbled in my hand... I have 8 very loose stitches and a lacerated flexor tendon on my left pinky. its going to take a hand surgeoin he says 1 hour to fix. then loads of physical therapy to move my hand like it should again.
    on top of it all the boys have had a stomach virus, and kendra got admitted to childrens with broncholitis. she is on oxygen, and probably won't go home until friday.
    they are working her up for whooping cough, we will know for sure tomm.

2. gunner13 Well Known Member Member

My thoughts are with you and your clan.
    Good luck
    Nick

3. Tigerfishy Well Known Member Member

Sorry to hear that, best of luck. Keep us updated

4. Lucy Moderator Moderator Member

:;group I hope everything goes well. Prayers for you and your family for a speedy recovery.

5. Robin4 Member Member

Goodness... I hope everyone gets well and keep us posted on your finger! :)

Robin

6. click Well Known Member Member

Sadly, the saying "bad luck comes in threes" proves to be true. Hope everyone will get better soon. Hang in there and good luck with your surgery.

7. bolivianbaby Fishlore Legend Member

Our thoughts and prayers are with you. Hang in there, Angela. It has to get better soon.

8. Nate McFin Well Known Member Member

Hang in there Angela. Times like these are trying but you always come out stronger on the other side. Best Wishes to you and yours.

9. MissMTS Fishlore VIP Member

:;group Angela, I hope you and your family all get better soon. *Hugs*

10. Amanda Fishlore VIP Member

Good luck Angela!

11. iloveengl Well Known Member Member

Best wishes, Angela, to you and your family! :;group I'm sorry things are going to rough for you right now. :(

12. harpua2002 Fishlore VIP Member

Sorry you're having a rough time. :(
    You and your family are in my thoughts. Stay positive!

13. scatty Member Member

Aww, thats awful, you guys are having a run of rotten luck. My thoughts are with you and all the best for a speedy recovery. :;hug2

14. Beth1965 Well Known Member Member

Grr, when it rains it pours.
    Try and stay safe.
    Beth

15. speed0factory Member Member

sorry to hear this, but i always believe in "after the rain, there will always be rainbow".
    Don't worry everything will be fine and ok, nowadays science had improved so much. everyone of us here will help you pray, best of luck to you and may your family and you be fine.

16. Shadowbeam Member Member

I'm so sorry to hear you are having all these problems a once! *Hugs* let us know how everything goes, will be thinking of you xx

17. Angela_96 Fishlore VIP Member

thanks! I got through my surgery ok, my hand is sore.
    kendra is doing much better. they took her o2 off 12 hours ago which means shes on the mend! her coughing spasms have got fewer and less severe as well.

18. Aquarist Fishlore Legend Member

Hello Angela. I'm glad to hear that you folks are recovering. Hang in there. Best wishes coming your way!
    Ken

19. scatty Member Member

Good news! Thinking of you.

20. Shadowbeam Member Member

Great stuff, glad to hear everything worked out :)