Going Away for 3 Months... Bye Fishies

1. peacemaker92 Well Known Member Member

I'm being sent off to another state for 3 months because I've been chosen for my country's National service. The camp is in the state of Malacca and I'll only be back for public holidays. So this means, my fishies are in the hands of my family till I get back and I'll surely miss them. I doubt they'd be work done because my family is very busy as well so I have no idea what else to do. I have quite little time to even sell or give away any of my fishies for their own safety. :(

I'll be leaving on Jan 2nd 2010, and will only be back on March 14th 2010. So wish me luck and hope everything goes well. The camp is said to organize various activities for us youth such as camping, obstacle courses, marching, training on how to use an M16 colt gun and more...

And just to let everyone know, the reason why I haven't been on FL for a few weeks is because I've been so busy till the point I only can check you guys out for less than 5 minutes a day :(

So from the bottom of my heart, I wish everyone a MERRY CHRISTMAS and a HAPPY NEW YEAR! Take care and best wishes to you and your fishies! :;hug2 Good bye!

2. Meenu Fishlore VIP Member

Bye Devon, You're going to be missed. Be safe, and we'll talk to you soon. You will be in my prayers. *hugs*
    Good luck, and I hope your family takes good care of your fish. You'll have enough to concern yourself, don't worry about them.

3. Lucy Moderator Moderator Member

Be safe, we'll see you when you get back!

4. Aquarist Fishlore Legend Member

Take care of yourself Peace. Will be looking forward to your return!
    Best wishes!
    Ken

5. bolivianbaby Fishlore Legend Member

Good luck and we'll be looking forward to hearing back from you! You will be missed while you're gone.:;hug2

6. scatty Member Member

All the best Devon. Looking forward to your return :;hug2

7. redlessi Well Known Member Member

What an honor to be chosen for your Country's National Service. Best wishes..