Goby Food

Esimm03

Hi, so I tried feeding Desmond my hI fin red banded goby some food today, I usually feed my coral a brine shrimp reef roids mix, I fed him and he sort of went for it. I wonder if there is a cheap pellet food that I could feed him and my lps coral?

Also, does anyone know of a cheap place where I can get a pistol shrimp I. The uk? Also will he just pair with a pistol or have they been know to pair with other things too?

Ethan

Culprit

I use frozen Mysis shrimp mainly. I feed it about 80% of the time, then NLS Thera A+ and freeze-dried brine shrimp the rest of the time. LPS will take mysis gladly, they love it, I wouldn't feed them pellets. Also, try and avoid pellets if you can, they have a lot of fake stuff in it and will raise nutrients. All my fish LOVE mysis

Esimm03

Culprit said:
I use frozen Mysis shrimp mainly. I feed it about 80% of the time, then NLS Thera A+ and freeze-dried brine shrimp the rest of the time. LPS will take mysis gladly, they love it, I wouldn't feed them pellets. Also, try and avoid pellets if you can, they have a lot of fake stuff in it and will raise nutrients. All my fish LOVE mysis
Ok, I'm just worried he won't be able to see it as they are tiny and white. And how do I feed? Before it was for fun but I'm not sure how to properly.

Also will he eat the bloodworms I feed my kribensis?
Ethan

Culprit

He'll see it. Just squirt 5-6 in front of him.

Yes, just don't feed them too often. Once a week or so is fine.

Esimm03

Culprit said:
He'll see it. Just squirt 5-6 in front of him.

Yes, just don't feed them too often. Once a week or so is fine.
Cool, I'll feed him in a bit and send you a vid

Rojer Ramjet

Culprit said:
New Life Spectrum Thera a+a is the only prepared food I'll feed anything in my aquariums. Every goby I've ever had loved em.

Rojer Ramjet

Also, if you can get live California Blackworms, you'll see a whole different side to your fish; they positively go NVTS over live worms.

Jesterrace

Frozen Reef Frenzy will work.

Most photos, videos and links are disabled if you are not logged in.

Top Bottom