Glowlights Just Stay In The Corner Of The Tank!

alex5455

Reaction score
Hi im new here and have just set up and cycled my 25 gallon tank i have 7 glowlights and 3 white clouds and all the glow lights do is stay in one corner of the tank is this normal behaviour for new fish? and are rams and angels ok tank mates for them? thanks

Skadunkadunk

Valued Member
Reaction score
Well first, you will need at least 3 more white clouds. As for the tetras, this could be a sign of disease. I would not add any more fish to the tank until the glowlight are properly diagnosed, and treated if nessecary. After the glowlights problems are finished, you should add the white clouds. As for adding fish, I know Angelfish will not work, because they willconsider you other fish snacks, but I am not sure about rams.

wolfman21

Valued Member
Reaction score
The anglefish are definitely not good fish for the glowlight tetras, because they will want to eat them, that's probably why they are hiding in the corner. Sometimes the glowlights will get mad enough and will start nipping at the bigger fish's fins, so just watch and make sure things don't go bad between the fish, and they should be fine. If their color is pale, that could mean disease.

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom