glass fish help please

1. NanoAddict Member Member

are glass fish freshwater or brackish cause i had a weird dream last night that they were brackish
    also how many should i get

2. Butterfly Moderator Moderator Member

Morning Tyler!!! As I just answered your other post ;) No glass fish are not brackish :eek:
    Carol

3. Isabella Fishlore VIP Member

Tyler, lol, having dreams about fish! You must have been pretty concerned about glassfish being a brackish water fish, lol, if you dreamed about it ;D

4. NanoAddict Member Member

what can i say im a concerned pet owner

5. NanoAddict Member Member

how many should i get

6. Butterfly Moderator Moderator Member

Is your signature accurate? If it is you can't get anymore ;)
    Carol

7. NanoAddict Member Member

2 is what i plan on getting if you suggest a different number i will change it

8. Butterfly Moderator Moderator Member

In your signature you say you have 2 glass fish, 1 marble hatchet fish and shrimp. If you have those you can't have anymore.
    Carol

9. NanoAddict Member Member

well thats what im getting i was origanaly going to get those danios cause they are hardy but im taking care of the class fish so ill use them to cycle my tank
    so instead of danios im getting 2 glass fish 1 hatchet fish and 3 ghoast shrimp

10. Butterfly Moderator Moderator Member

Get 4 glass fish and leave the hatchet fish at the store ;) Hatchet fish like to be in groups more than 1 and they jump out really bad as they need a long tank to swim back and forth. just my thoughts.
    Carol

11. NanoAddict Member Member

my tank id probably not long enough cause its a hex