2 Neon Tetras
3 Panda Cories
1 Super red BN pleco
1 Honey Gourami
5 rummynose Tetras
Several Assassin Snails
4 angelfish
5 Glass Bloodfin Tetras

I have added them yesterday and they mostly shoaled in a corner near the surface of the tank, hiding near the filter.

They are still hiding under leaves and Driftwood but separated throughout the aquarium.

I know they are still adjusting so they won’t be schooling straight away. And their numbers are quite low so I hope to increase their numbers so they may school more.

I’ve read somewhere that someone’s bloodfins schooled with their rummynose. So I’m wondering whether my glass bloodfins would school with other fish or even just different Bloodfin species?

Thanks, happy holidays!

Notes:
Don’t worry, my angelfish are still quite small and even though they are curious and tend to look like they’re going to bite, they don’t really bother the Bloodfin apart from spooking them.

I also don’t plan to add any more Neon Tetras or rummynose Tetras as they are sensitive species, don’t want to risk Neon Tetra disease and would prefer hardier species like Bloodfins.

Gourami36

Most of those fish aren’t temperature compatible and don’t have a large enough school. The tank is also overstocked imo. What is the temp of the tank? Neon tetras and panda cories need cooler water than angelfish. They also need groups of 5+. Honey gouramis are social fish and do better in groups. 4 angelfish is a bit much for a 55 g tank with all the other fish. I would rehome the neons and cories and some of the angelfish depending on if they’re paired yet

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
chromedome52
Replies
Views
Merilial
Replies
Views
Hannah_in_1derland
Replies
Views