20 Gallon Tank Glad to be here!

ElenaCeleste

Hello! I'm new to this forum. I started with my 10 gallon tank a few years ago, and recently adopted a few fish...and their 10 gallon tank...from someone nearby who didn't have the time to take care of her aquarium. We decided we would rather have a larger tank than two 10 gallon tanks, so we upgrade and now I have a 20 gallon tank! I'm so happy with it and absolutely love watching my underwater friends and their fascinating activity. I'm looking forward to learning from all of you more experienced fish lovers! All the best! ~Elena

NevermindIgnoreMe

Hello! I'm new to this forum. I started with my 10 gallon tank a few years ago, and recently adopted a few fish...and their 10 gallon tank...from someone nearby who didn't have the time to take care of her aquarium. We decided we would rather have a larger tank than two 10 gallon tanks, so we upgrade and now I have a 20 gallon tank! I'm so happy with it and absolutely love watching my underwater friends and their fascinating activity. I'm looking forward to learning from all of you more experienced fish lovers! All the best! ~Elena
Welcome! I hope you'll have a fun and informative time here!

betta06

welcome to fishlore!

Kribensis27

Welcome to FishLore! Feel free to ask any questions you may have, or just hang out.

jmaldo

Welcome to the "Community"
Post some pics when you get a chance.

aquachris

Welcome! Sounds pretty exciting getting setup ready to go. This is a great place to learn and ask questions. It's my go to for all things with my wet pets.

Definitely post some pics of your fish and tank. We love pics here.

ElenaCeleste

Here's a pic of my tank.

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
FishPlanet
Replies
Views
richiep
Replies
Views
Platylover