Ghostie Pregy

Isabella

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 years
Sorry, I know it's off the subject. But Carol, how did you get an animated picture under your user name? I tried to do that and it didn't work for me Someone also said that it won't work, so how did you do it?

atmmachine816

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
ok well I did more research on them and kept coming up with mutilple ways to breed them since I would like to breed them. Some say it's fine to raise the young in a 1 gallon jar with an airstone and every other day water changes while others say a small tank with a filter and heater added salt and restricted flow of the filter. What do you guys think, think I could get away with the small tank with airstone and frequent water changes to breed them? Anybody else have expierence in this or should I just expierement?

Austin

Isabella

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 years
Since I am not an Internet and a computer whiz ... how exactly do you get the URL from Smiley Central, and where exactly do you put it in your profile settings? (I tried to do it just now but obviously I did it wrong since it didn't work.) I know, I know ... I am silly, lol.

Isabella

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 years
Right click on the animation I want to use? Because when I did that, there was no URL address provided, just HTML to copy.

Marc

Well Known Member
Reaction score
I don't know how to use SmileyCentral but you could take the URL address out of that HTML.

Isabella

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 years
A HA !!! NEVER MIND I FIGURED THAT OUT BUT THANKS FOR HELP !!! I just deleted all the unnecessary **** (lol) from the HTML and somehow, voila, I got the URL, lol.

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom