ghost shrimp

Shrimpy

do ghost shrimp attack fish when hungry, i'm new at this

Gargoyle

Never seen my ghost shrimp "attack" one of my fish... They will poke at the fish when they feel threatened but it does no harm to the fish... My fish usually will eat about 4 or 5 of the shrimp in a month..

Shrimpy

Gargoyle said:
Never seen my ghost shrimp "attack" one of my fish... They will poke at the fish when they feel threatened but it does no harm to the fish... My fish usually will eat about 4 or 5 of the shrimp in a month.. 
wat fish do u have because my biggest fish is a pleco.

Gargoyle

atmmachine816

They can sometimes eat small fry but other than that I'd be more worried about them being eaten than anything else.

Welcome to Fishlore

Shrimpy

atmmachine said:
They can sometimes eat small fry but other than that I'd be more worried about them being eaten than anything else.

Welcome to Fishlore
tnx man

Shrimpy

Gargoyle said:
Oh I just have Sword Tails, Guppies, and Danio's.. My largest fish is a pregnant Sword right now... ;D
ok tnx for the help

vin

Fish will eat the shrimp before he eats them....Agressive fish may find him tasty such as sharks.......But peaceful fish shouldn't pay him any mind and the pleco certainly couldn't care less...

VertigoXLR8R222

I have seen my three inch goldfish pestering my ghost shrimp and I wonder is he a threat if he tried really hard he could get on e in his mouth should I worry? Lee

atmmachine816

Not really, ghost shrimp are meant to be feeders really. If you don't want him to be eaten move him to another tank, otherwise it's a possibility he will be eaten yes, but he could also live.

Gargoyle

They ate my last ghost shrimp today... Time to go get more!! ;D

atmmachine816

Gargoyle said:
They ate my last ghost shrimp today... Time to go get more!! ;D
LOL, food and enertainment

Gargoyle

Yeup!!! LOL!!

My fish are my first priority so if they want a shrimp diner that's what they get!! ;D

Random Great Thread

Latest threads

Top Bottom