Ghost Shrimp ?

TropEquatic

Reaction score
I bought four ghost shrimp about a month ago and two of them ended up being not ghost shrimp and was actually a Amano Shrimp so I got them at the price of a ghost shrimp which is a sweet deal unless armonas are cheap too anyways I have two other shrimp in which I thought we're ghost shrimp so today I bought some panda Cory's for my 30 gallon which the shrimp are in one of the shrimp started to bother the pandas he was poking at him like and trying to grab him as he was getting used to his new tank the other shrimp we're not bothering anyone or the cories but this guy I'm starting to think he is not a ghost shrimp and I looked up before I bought my cories to make sure they don't eat shrimp and vice versa and I wasn't seeing any issue so I took out this shrimp out and put him or her in my 5 gallon tank were he can't harass anyone

Attachments

Buganjimo

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
2 years
If it’s not a ghost/amano shrimp, it might be a wisker shrimp. Look up comparisons and see

Mcasella

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
I would say a species of whisker because it does not have the red bands of ghost shrimp (ghost shrimp have small red bands around leg joints, antennae, and two red dots on the tail).

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom