GHOST SHRIMP

Discussion in 'Ghost Shrimp' started by Joe G, May 9, 2006.

1. Joe GValued MemberMember

2. MaryPaNew MemberMember

3. ButterflyModeratorModerator Member

Exactly, your mollies and platys will think your feeding them a gourmet meal ;)
    Carol

4. inariWell Known MemberMember

well at like one usd or so it isn't too expensive of a meal however if u get a bamboo shrimp u might as well take ur fish out to a 5 star resturant that id unless the bamboo shrimp doesn't just evaporate with the water lol
    sorry had to work that in

5. atmmachine816Fishlore VIPMember

YOu never know, maybe the mollies and platies won't eat them.

6. inariWell Known MemberMember

they might not i would try it with a few and if they start 'evaporating' well u just gave them a really good meal!!

7. wolfman21Valued MemberMember

Theres nothing like live food. They'd love it if they had the chance. And like you said, one dollar isn't bad at all for a meal.

8. inariWell Known MemberMember

if u go to PetSmart they are only like 35 cents each so yeah give them a treat periodically :d

~inari

9. wolfman21Valued MemberMember

The fish will sure appreciate it. Those things are so cheap.

10. atmmachine816Fishlore VIPMember

35cents there 10 or 15 cents by me. :eek:

11. RadcliffeValued MemberMember

Walmart here in town has them for 26 cents t the moment. But, I have them in with tetras and two dwarf frogs so they last longer. Two are still missing though, they must be a really tasty snack!

12. inariWell Known MemberMember

Well it probably isn't wise to have dwarf frogs in with any fish from what I've heard they tend to eat your fish!!!! Just a warning

Inari

13. griffinWell Known MemberMember

are you sure you're thinking of the dwarf frogs? those will not eat your fish (except maybe fry). clawed frogs, on the other hand, are a completely different story

14. inariWell Known MemberMember

That maybe what I'm thinking of someone at Petco told me about them....Sorry for the bad information

~inari

15. ShrimpyValued MemberMember

yea but make sure the shrimp have a cave to hide in

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice