Ghost shrimp with cichlids or tetras?

KribensisLover1

And how many if so?

Amazoniantanklvr

They wouldn't have a chance with angels or kribs. Do you have any other cichlids?? Which tank are tank going in? Your 20l or 35hex?

KribensisLover1

Amazoniantanklvr said:
They wouldn't have a chance with angels or kribs. Do you have any other cichlids?? Which tank are tank going in? Your 20l or 35hex?
Just asking about both!

Amazoniantanklvr

Well, um, uh I don't think that you can keep 8 kribs and a angel (or two) in a 35 hex. If you rehomed 3-5 of then and than moved the tetras to the 20l that it would work.

KribensisLover1

Amazoniantanklvr said:
Well, um, uh I don't think that you can keep 8 kribs and a angel (or two) in a 35 hex. If you rehomed 3-5 of then and than moved the tetras to the 20l that it would work.
O DEFINITELY not. That’s what I meant in the other thread when I say I’m happy I don’t have to move any babies bc they can’t and won’t ever go into the show tank. No way. Was wondering about the shrimps with the tetras and angel OR in the babies tank but got angel and didn’t get shrimps! TY for advice! Omgoodness the thought of both tanks combined is scary! I don’t think I could combine both even in a huge tank. Just based on my past experiences with Kribensis.

JettsPapa

SlvikanAKAMsWorryWart said:
And how many if so?
As many as they can eat in 5 minutes.

Amazoniantanklvr

SlvikanAKAMsWorryWart said:
O DEFINITELY not. That’s what I meant in the other thread when I say I’m happy I don’t have to move any babies bc they can’t and won’t ever go into the show tank. No way. Was wondering about the shrimps with the tetras and angel OR in the babies tank but got angel and didn’t get shrimps! TY for advice! Omgoodness the thought of both tanks combined is scary! I don’t think I could combine both even in a huge tank. Just based on my past experiences with Kribensis.
Yeah, you do have some krib problems. lol. Amano shrimp would have the best shot if you are set on shrimp. You couls always set up a 2-5g shrimp only tank.

toeknee

You can find much cheaper live food! Kidding. But those shrimp would wind up as snacks pretty quickly.

KribensisLover1

Amazoniantanklvr said:
Yeah, you do have some krib problems. lol. Amano shrimp would have the best shot if you are set on shrimp. You couls always set up a 2-5 gallon shrimp only tank.
No I’m okay. Just was trying to find the least large tank mates bc can’t resist at fish stores. LoL. Didn’t get though. So happy I asked! TY

Amazoniantanklvr

Like I said, you could try Amano but that might become an expensive snack! lol

CHJ

The cichlids say "Yes, please!"

BeardedTetra

When I had skirt tetras, they'd eat my ghost shrimp. I couldn't figure out where they were going at first, then I saw this:

Most photos, videos and links are disabled if you are not logged in.

Top Bottom