Ghost Shrimp set up??

o0Faraz0o

hey guys umm I have some left over money atm and would like to by a somewhat small not to big fish tank or bowl what ever works to keep a few ghost shrimps in. atm I know that they need a hiding place I was wondering do they need filtration or if u put in few plants it won't be need. I was hoping they would breed a bit so I can add them to my other tanks as cleaner or food even so yea give me ur thoughts

jack11

yep they need filtration and a heater and can be quite suseptable to water conditions. they are supposedly easy to breed though.

0morrokh

Shrimp need good water quality but they should be fine at room temp without a heater.

COBettaCouple

a sponge filter or filter with netting over the intake would be good for them, probably a 8-10 liter at least. If you can seed their tank from an established tank, that would help them make it. Definitely keep up on the water conditions since they can die REAL fast on you.

o0Faraz0o

well I have a air pump with one of those bubble wands things that makes quite a lot of bubbles and the tank I randomly found in my garage can take in like about I think 6 -8 liters of water and it also has like all these air lines to provide surface air for them I was thinking of getting few things that they could hide under and one of those low light plants because the tank doesn't have lights.

Latest threads

Top Bottom