Getting rid of shark

Tom

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Tomorrow I'm finally getting rid of my shark. It has caused enough havac to my tank over the last month, by eating 3 neons, 2 harlequins, and (a partridge in a pear tree lol) maybe my smallest CAE, I can't find it right now. I was hoping to trade it for a couple of black neons and maybe a plant. And after that, I will be able to go to another store and get a few more harlequins to complete the schools on the 2 species.
Tom

Gunnie

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Good deal. I'm sorry your fish has become a nuisance. Sometimes this is the only way to go. :-[

Tom

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Ya, but you live and learn. It was a great experience on my behalf. Sadly it is so beautiful and it has to go. If it didn't get so big or was brackish, I would not have a problem with it and would keep it.
Tom

Stradius011

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
What type of a shark was it?

Tom

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Sorry I didn't mention that before. A columbian shark.
Tom

So I took it to the guy and he gave me 2 B.neons full grown(regularally sells them for about $3-4) and I bought a plant from him as well. Then I went to another store to replace my dead harlequin, and I ended up buying a sumo loach, a yo-yo loach and a plant. I was thinking of getting one butterfly ram but didn't have the money and didn't want it to be mistreated with out any info on them.
Tom

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Aquarium Photo Contests

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom